Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Get that shit off my blog"


Kerry Packer was a media tycoon in Australia. He had his own TV channel. One evening he was watching his own channel and was so appalled by the low quality of the programme* that he rang in to say "Get that shit of the air". The programme went to a commercial break and than an announcer revealed that for "technical reasons" they could not continue with the programme and were going to show an episode of Cheers instead.

I am taking a similar iron broom to Inuit Panda. One thing I am rather dissatisfied with is the appearance of my 2011 and 2009 NaNoWriMo attempts here. They do not fit in and I really should have posted them somewhere else, or not at all. So, I have deleted almost all of 2009's Furry Folk and will shortly do the same for Organisation Man.

Of course, if anyone for some unknown reason wants to read either of these, contact me and ask for a PDF copy.

*Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos

image source

An inuit panda production

No comments: