Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hunters Moon 2012

If you are my friend on Facebook you will have seen me linking to stuff about the forthcoming Hunters Moon festival, on in Carrick on Shannon over the October Bank Holiday weekend. But if you are not my friend on Facebook you will not have seen me do that, and if you somehow get all your news about upcoming events from me then you will be unaware of this important event. So to rectify that I have made this post, pulling in the poster above from the Festival's website.

You can read about all the fun I had last year at Hunters Moon here. If you think the artists mentioned there sound exciting then this is your lucky day, because most of them are playing again this year. This is a good thing.

Festival website, from which tickets can be bought.

An inuit panda production

No comments: