I keep forgetting to mention that I have a Flickr website now. Here it is. There are a number of delights to be found here.
1. More Pictures From Ethiopia Than Anyone Will Ever Want To Look At, specifically:
- Pictures from Addis Ababa
- Pictures from Bahir Dar and its environs (lake monasteries etc.)
- Lots of pictures from Gonder (Ethiopia's 17th century capital)
- Pictures from Lalibela (rock hewn churches etc.)
- More pictures from Lalibela
- Pictures from above Lalibela
2. Pictures from the Frank's APA 100th Party. Remember, these glamourous people could be your friends too.
3. Pictures from the Final Countdown Bowlie meet-up. These people cannot be your friends, as the Bowlie forum is no more.
4. Pictures of reconstructed Dutch ships from the 17th century. I have previously written about the Batavia, one of these ships, and described visiting it - now see what it looks like.
5. And much much more.