Monday, April 23, 2012

Do you have a blog?


In the long years in which I did not have working home internet access, I neglected your blogs. It turns out that many of you have done the same. So now I have deleted links here to blogs that have not been updated this year. I have added them to Google Reader, so if they spring back into life I will notice and re-link to them.

Are you writing a blog that I could link to? Maybe you could link to me and we could be blog friends.

Or maybe it is all over with blogs. If you know of any blogs that are worth reading, post the URL in a comment.

An inuit panda production

Image source

2 comments:

Smartipants said...

I have a blog... I'm getting back on the writing wagon so its being updated more regularly now...

http://screamsfromthepinkcollarghetto.blogspot.com/

Let's be blog friends!

ian said...

I will be your blog friend. I have linked to you from both my blogs.