Monday, July 24, 2006

the future

I am thinking of going to some concerts.

Section 25 are playing with Luggage at the Skinny Wolves club on Thursday. I heard a track by Section 25 on that Palatine compilation once. I can't remember what it sounded like, but if they were on Factory they must have been good. Luggage are old favourites from the distant past.

Queen Kong are playing live on Saturday. I don't really know anything about this band, but they have a great name and I saw their singer shouting "Razorlight" for no obvious reason at [retards] gig put on by Skinny Wolves. It is possible they are GOTHS.

Sunday sees another band of Cork people coming up to play us their music, for Fred are coming to Whelans. Come for the freak, stay for the music.

Have fun trying to work out which, if any, of these I actually go to.

3 comments:

Andrew Sherman said...

How long until Crispy Ambulance reform?

Anonymous said...

Section 25 hell YES. I didn't know they were still together. GO.

ian said...

I probably will. Must see if I can afford to buy a ticket tomorrow without pimping my ass out to the guys in town for the cardiology conference.

In other news, it looks like I will miss the fair Queen Kong yet again, as I have to go to some party hosted by some friend of my beloved who may or may not be someone I knew in college.