Sunday, January 22, 2006

talking politics

I have joined a mailing list called Helicopterview. It was set up recently following a thread on ILX about how it would be nice to have somewhere to talk seriously about politics.

At the moment the list is small and invitational. If you are interested in joining it then I suppose the best thing you could do is go to the original ILX thread "Where do you go to discuss politics?" and either post there expressing interest or e-mail Catherine Leech, the threadstarter.

The list archives are not currently online.

1 comment:

ian said...

I forgot to mention that the mailing list is meant to be primarily about international politics and so on, meaning it fits in well with the kind of stuff I'm doing in Spy School. Jurassic Park. I have just sent it a long mail on the timeless wisdom of political realism.