Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I've Still Got It


I am so edgy that after seeing a film in the recent Jameson Dublin International Film Festival I then went along to a drum and bass club! Man, those are really happening sounds. It was fascinating being back in a proper dance club, (venue: Twisted Pepper) for the first time in years. The dark basement bit was the best, as the lack of light hid how old I was and made me feel like less of an undercover Guard. The performers were great, being some kind of DJ collective over from the UK who had live MCs doing stuff over the records, something that added greatly to music's attack. It was all most splendid. I wish I could remember who the artists were. Maybe I will go again to one of these boom raves sometime soon.

An inuit panda production

Drum and Bear

No comments: