Friday, November 12, 2010

Exciting News For All Comics Fans!

No wait, come back everyone!

There is this guy called Martin Skidmore who edited some comics and brought out a magazine about comics called FA (he shortened the title from Fantasy Advertiser, a name it had been given before he inherited it).

Now in the Internet age FA LIVES AGAIN! - as a website, with reviews and features and news and stuff like that.

Not merely that, but I have a review in it, of issue 2 of Neonomicon, the ongoing Lovecraft-inspired comic by Alan Moore and Jacen Burrows. I mention how I thought the issue worked well as horror, but I was a bit creeped out by the extended sexual degradation of the main female character that closed off the issue. You can read my review here.

I may have further reviews on FA in the future.

Angry Panda

An inuit panda production

No comments: