Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bono farms cock

It's amazing how much I loathe Bono these days. Back when U2 counted for anything I was at worst indifferent to him, but now a significant part of my day is taken with brooding on how that annoying narcissist is feeding his ego with his campaign to save Africa, oblivous to the way the likes of Bush & Blair just use him as a way of appealing to the U2 demographic. Tonight saw RTE broadcast the last ever Mystery Train, and it was largely ruined for me by Kelly choosing to waste valuable minutes on a phone-in with that leather-waistcoated twerp. If I wanted to hear him shite on about whatever has come into his silly little head I would head out to Dalkey and break into his house - he sells enough records, it isn't much to ask that he stays away from the few radio programmes I listen to.

Kelly did not mention Bono's latest shame - his corporate links to a shady games company producing war simulations for the US military, and creepy games about US mercenaries invading Venezuela.

No comments: