Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Been A Bad Year

I've been reading about Honduras. It's all very like popular boardgame Junta.
I feel it is important that I get a game of "Junta" in sooner rather than later. The extensive knowledge I have gained about Latin America from Spy School will surely be to my advantage. I also think it is important that all players ought to dress as shady Latin American military types.

Talking of clothes, I've been wondering what look to go for at ATP this year. Which is reminding me of the great ATP dilemma - what in the name of Christ do you eat while you are there? The food in the restaurants in Camber Sands is vile. I know some people like to cook in their chalets, but that's the path of madness - time spent cooking and washing up is time spent not watching bands. I reckon I will have to swallow my pride and swallow the muckburgers they have on sale. Mmm mmm.

3 comments:

Andrew Sherman said...

Bah! I am envious of ATP and Junta. I suppose that showing off is the whole point of having a blog.

ian said...

Carsmile - I already have a copy of the Junta game! I spend all my time setting the board up and working out optimal strategies with different IMF yields. That's how exciting my life is, Andrew.

Anonymous said...

Not all cooking takes the same time. I know people who made their own wontons there from scratch but they are made.

My approach would more accurately be described as reheating food. You can get it done in about 10 minutes and leave the washing for the morning.

Or bring round to the neighbours and swap it for clean crockery, works every time.