Sunday, March 19, 2006

the land of make belief

I saw the "V for Vendetta" film today. I recommend it highly, and may talk about it in more detail in the future.

I also saw the following trailers:

Ultraviolet: Some lamer sub-Matrix bollocks in which people run around shooting things. One of those attractive ladies plays the lead.
Alien Autopsy: Lamer non-comedy about people faking a film of an alien autopsy.
X-Men 3: The trailer looks great in a "the gang's all here" kind of way. I'm curious as to how Dark Phoenix this will all go, or whether the X-Men films can remain good indefinitely.
Some film with Paul Bettany and Harrison Ford: It seems to be kind of based on the Nothern Bank Raid, only in this one Ford decides to go after the hostage takers and kick their arse.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Did you delete the rest of your blog? What happened

Queenie said...

Oh, it's back now. When I was reading it the other day, there were no other posts, and the archive had disappeared.

Maybe it was my firewall. It's constantly telling me I'm not allowed to log onto my own blog.